GRiEF by TarHead Studio

torsdag 31 maj 2012

School's over =,(

Asura Won! In my last post I said that I was gonna compare the level of ass-kicking between Kratos from God of War III and Asura from Asura's Wrath. And there you have it: Asura won. Doubt it? Play the game. So, now that school's over, and since I don't have a job, I just have to make the best of the situation. Wich would be: playing Asura's Wrath over and over! I LOVE that game! I'm just gonna say it's awazing, especially the artwork. Just brilliant... Anyho, here's some of my recent work. Feels good to be back i photoshop again. Both of these are done from scratch, no scanned line-art this time since both of the are speed-paintings done in about and hour and a half.

First up is an inspirational piece for a larp character of mine. It's just an idea that's been in my head for a while now. It is Aom Shakam, a lightning spirit.

© Viktor Blomqvist

 I love Exalted. Exalted is a RPG developed by White Wolf, and I mean a real rpg with real character-sheets and real dices! It's probably the best sand-box rpg there is so lot's of cred to the masterminds at White Wolf's. As for the picture here: it's concept-art for a character of mine called Hellord Immolates, one among the Chosens of Hell. He stands as the deity for The Cult of The Guiding Flame and he commands vast demon armies. Whenever he's displaying lot's of emotions, one can see his third eye burning with green flames.

© Viktor Blomqvist


 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar